Research Council Membership
Thank you for championing research and knowledge mobilization that advances quality physical and health education in Canada for all children and youth.
By choosing this membership you gain access to PHE Canada’s Research Council benefits – the only professional PHE council of its kind in Canada!
- Receive the Research Council monthly e-bulletin
- Notice on pilot and research projects and opportunities
- Apply to showcase research at the PHE Canada National Conferences, Forums, and events
- Preferred rates for the PHE Canada Research Forum
- Become a PHE Canada SLE student/young professional mentor
- Shape strategic directions as a Research Council Executive Member
- Researcher of the Month recognition
- Notice of funding opportunities
- Serve as editor, section editor, and reviewer for the PHEnex Journal / Revue phenEPS
- Nominate a student for the Emerging Scholar Award presented at the National Conference
- Vote at PHE Canada Research Council AGM
Add a PHE Canada Professional Membership and save 10%! Add now.