Conference Venue: PEI Convention Centre
4 Queen St.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A2
Conference Hotel: Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
18 Queen St.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A1
#PHEPEI2023 has partnered up with Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward to be the event hotel, the hotel room block is currently sold out.
PHE Canada has secured two additional overflow accommodations:
- The Great George - Charlottetown's Historic Boutique Hotel PEI (5min away from Delta PEI)
- The Arts Hotel (10min away from Delta PEI)
Rooms at the above hotels can be booked from now until April 2, 2023.
The Great George Hotel: 5-minute walk from conference site. The flat rate is $199/night + tax per room
You can make room reservations at “The Great George” by the following methods:
- Book online by clicking this link,
- Click on the “Book now” link (located at the top of the page)
- Click on “Rate Options” (this is a drop-down menu)
- Under Promotional / Group Code, please enter in the Group Block Code # 050223, then click on “Apply.”
- This will now load all the rooms available under the Group Block and the rates. Select the room type you wish to book and click on “Book It”. You should see the group’s name in the box prior to checking out
- Follow the remaining steps to complete.
- By telephone at 1-800-361-1118, identify yourself as attendee with Physical & Health Education Canada and refer to the following Group Block Code # 050223 in order to qualify for the group rate and room availability.
The Arts Hotel: 10-minute walk from conference site. The flat rate is $130/night + tax per room.
You can make room reservations at “The Arts” by the following methods:
- Book online by clicking this link;
- By telephone at 902-370-2787, refer to the following Group PHE Canada National Conference in order to qualify for the group rate and room availability, or
- By email at [email protected], refer to the following Group PHE Canada National Conference in order to qualify for the group rate and room availability.
PHE Canada is pleased to partner with Air Canada as the official airline for the 2023 PHE National Conference.
The booking is to be made to the following city: Charlottetown, YYG (PE)
For North America 5% applies on standard fares, 10% on flex fares & higher. For International Travel 10% on standard fares & higher.
The travel period begins Wednesday, April 26, 2023 and ends Saturday, May 13, 2023.
How to Book
Go to: www.aircanada.com and book your flight
Enter the Promo Code YE3DNKV1 in the search panel
Please contact [email protected] if you have any further questions.
Airport to Conference Venue/Hotel
- 15 min taxi ride from the airport to Delta (~$16)
- Taxi Options: City Cab – (902) 892-6567; Yellow Cab – (902) 566-6666; Co-Op Taxi Line Ltd – (902) 628-8200
- Car Rental at the Airport: Budget Car & Truck Rental – (902) 566-5525; Avis Car Rental – (902) 892-3706
- Bus service is also available from the airport to the conference venue/hotel (~$2)
Getting around within the City of Charlottetown
- The entire downtown core is easily accessible by foot;
- KARI - Kari | PEI Ride Hailing, Ride Sharing, Transit & Taxi (meetkari.com) the app can be downloaded just like Uber.
- Car Rental for Groups: Bill’s Van Service – Anytime / Anywhere (billsvanservicepei.com); Corporate – Twilite Limousine Service
- Choose to take the bus, get a taxi, or rent a car from the airport;
- Bonus tip: the Prince Edward Island National Park is roughly 28 min from downtown by car.
Take a look at some of the promotional items on the PEI Delegate Bag app! All you have to do is scan the QR code above or click on the link in the image. The app works on both mobile and web.