Extended health and safety protocols, in-person and remote learning, and new teacher requirements are just some of the new facets teachers and students are returning to. The PHE Learning Centre is here for you.
The Centre provides access to practical and fun physical and health education activities for in-person and remote learning, in addition to PHE Community connections, self-care strategies, and professional development programs for you during this time.
Activities are organized into four themes - physical education, healthy eating, emotional well-being, and healthy bodies; across three grade ranges – K-3, 4-6, and 7-12; and learning environments - at-home, in-school, or applicable for both contexts.
Return to School PHE
Teachers, researchers, and medical experts have come together to create additional tips and guidance for everyone.
- PHE Community - Providing links to PHE Community discussion groups and forums.
- Advocate for PHE - Let’s make sure quality physical and health education remains a priority for the education sector.
- Self-Care – Find tips and strategies to support teacher mental health.
- Professional Development – Find free opportunities to grow and keep your mind active and engaged through our Spotlight Series.
- PHE National Virtual Conference
2022 PHE National Conference is going Virtual, featuring 35+ sessions to support teachers and healthy school champions in delivering meaningful PHE during COVID and moving forward.
Visit: PHE Canada's National Virtual Conference
Additional Support Links
- Staff Picks – Find a vast array of physical and healthy living related activities students can do at home.
- COVID-19 Update Centre – Get the latest news and updates on COVID-19 from health authorities and educational developments from provincial educational ministries.