The Physical and Health Education National Conference is once again going virtual in 2022, set to take place February 17-18, 2022. Registration is now open! Join us for this dynamic, insightful, and interactive virtual event! Get access to practical tools for your PHE toolbox, dive deep into innovative approaches with PHE experts, and hear from PHE Champions across the country on what's working in their classrooms. The conference will feature sessions on a variety of priority topic areas, such as:
- Teacher and student well-being
- Building healthy and inclusive learning environments
- Instruction and assessment in times of uncertainty
- Infusing Indigenous voice and experience in PHE
- Practical teaching tools on critical topics in PHE including sexual health, substance use and outdoor education
With live and on-demand sessions, including inspirational keynotes, and many sessions recorded to watch at a time convenient for you, #PHEVirtual2022 provides a unique, flexible, and invaluable learning experience.