The Teach Resiliency Education Series is a series of free, informative, and interactive professional development presentations led by experts in the field of both children’s and teacher’s mental health.
Hear from leading experts and discover evidence-informed tools, tips, and strategies to support both teacher and student resiliency and wellness, and connect with fellow mental health champions from across the country.
- Share2Care – promising mental health initiatives for your school
- Special guest Dr. Susan Rodger
- Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
- Time: 4:00pm PT / 5:00pm MT / 6:00pm CT 7:00pm ET / 8:00pm AT / 8:30pm NT
- Register here
Upcoming topics include:
- Developing a Culture of Mental Wellness in Your School Community
- Teach Wellness – for the Employer and the Employee
- Pre-service Teacher’s Resiliency and Stress Management