Masterclass in Stress Management
The Psychology Foundation of Canada’s Masterclass is the first step towards understanding, recognizing and applying strategies to support the young people in your life manage life’s inevitable ups and downs.
This program walks participants through skill-based activities that guide them to:
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of stress
- Understand what stress “feels” like
- Identify stressors and their impact
- See the upside of stress
- Develop/implement coping and problem-solving strategies
- Foster an increased sense of well-being.
Why we’re recommending this resource
- Accuracy of information: well-researched, appropriately cited, and well written/ organized
- Authority: author is identifiable and has related qualifications and/or credentials / affiliated with a reputable institution
- Objectivity: minimal to no biases or affiliations with a company selling products of promoting a questionable agenda.
- Currency: information that is recent or has been recently endorsed
- Canadian resource