EduGAINS video series
Mental health video resources
These five video segments show educators supporting student learning about mental health and well-being by teaching about mental health using explicit and implicit opportunities in the Ontario curriculum, and creating, fostering and sustaining a learning environment that is healthy, caring, safe, inclusive and accepting.
- Mental Health and the Ontario Curriculum (Elementary)
- Mental Health and the Ontario Curriculum (Secondary)
- Supportive Learning Environment
- Continuing the conversation
EduGAINS is a website that houses ministry developed resources to support policies and programs related to improved learning and teaching - Kindergarten to Grade 12 - in Ontario schools.
Why we’re recommending this resource:
- Accuracy of information: well-researched, appropriately cited, and well written / organized
- Authority: author is identifiable and has related qualifications and/or credentials / affiliated with a reputable institution
- Objectivity: minimal to no biases or affiliations with a company selling products of promoting a questionable agenda.
- Currency: information that is recent or has been recently endorsed
- Canadian resource