Supporting new teachers
Dr. Kathy Hibbert and Dr. Peter Bates, two experienced teachers, offer advice on how to best support new teachers.
Why we’re recommending this resource:
- Authority: author is identifiable and has related qualifications and/or credentials / affiliated with a reputable institution
- Objectivity: minimal to no biases or affiliations with a company selling products of promoting a questionable agenda.
- Currency: information that is recent or has been recently endorsed
- Canadian resource
- To listen to this podcast in your browser, simply press the Play icon in the controls above.
- To download it to add to your mobile devices’ playlist, use the blue Link to Resource button above and import using your devices’ unique instructions.