Puberty and Healthy Education Program: Grades 7 & Up
Always Changing Grades 7 & Up promotes physically active and healthy lifestyles for adolescent males and females. Always Changing Grades 7 & Up was designed to help your students develop fun, active, and confident self-perceptions.
The program includes a Teacher's Guide that provides curriculum based lesson plans and themed activities addressing the physical, nutritional and emotional health of adolescents as well as valuable health, hygiene, and body care content. The Student Workbooks and activity sheets assist them in the development of active and healthy lifestyle skills. Topics include becoming physically active, developing healthy eating habits, how to care for their bodies and how to achieve a healthy body/self image.
- Background Information – Get the facts and benefits of physical activity.
- Personal Physical Activity Contract – Establish physical activity goals.
- Personal Taking Charge Contract – Establish self-image goals.
- Physical Activity Each Day, Everyday – Help students establish physical activity plans and schedules.
- Taking Care of Yourself Activity Sheet – Good health habits includes the need for physical activity, sleep, and nutrition.
- Physical Activity and You – There are many physical activity options, but preferences and interests differ amongst us all.
- Feeling Great Activity Sheet – Activity to help identify the emotions of becoming an adult.
- Food & Health Activity Sheet – Healthy food choices activity sheet.
- Emotional Health Word Search Activity Sheet – Learn key elements of emotional health through this fun word search activity sheet.