PHE Canada Research Council Member Benefits
A membership with the PHE Canada Research Council strengthens the Physical and Health Education sector and connects you with post-secondary academics, researchers and graduate students from across Canada who share a common interest and vision.
PHE Canada Research Council members benefit from:
- Opportunities to showcase their research at the PHE Canada National Conference and Research Forum;
- An online community of practice for sharing information and networking with professionals;
- Opportunities to serve on the Executive Committee to shape the PHE Canada Research Council strategic directions;
- The right to vote at and attend the PHE Canada Research Council AGM;
- Member rates for PHE Canada’s resources and events;
- Access to funding announcements, call for proposals and grant opportunities;
- Opportunities to serve as editors, section editors and reviewers for the PHEnex Journal/Revue phénEPS.