Abstracts are to be submitted online. The deadline for submission has been extended to Friday, December 14.
- Oral presentations are 12 minutes in length followed by 3 minutes for questions.
- Round table presentations involve open discussion and are 20 minutes in length.
- Poster presentations are 60 minutes in length.
- Lightning Rounds are 5-minute oral presentations followed by 2 minutes for questions.
- Knowledge Mobilization (Research to Practice) workshop presentations are 45 minutes in length followed by 15 minutes for questions. NOTE: Knowledge Mobilization Workshop Presentations will take place during the National Conference.
- All presenters must be a PHE Canada Research Council Member in good standing. You can check your PHE Canada Research Council membership status by logging into your PHE Canada membership account or emailing your request to ResearchCouncil@phecanada.ca.
Presenters may submit only one proposal for which they are the lead author. Exception - if an applicant is able and willing to present the same presentation in English and French, the applicant will be required to submit an application for each language separately.
Presenters are required to identify their preferred session formats. Please note the assignment of a particular format will take into consideration presenter preference and reviewers’ feedback collected in the blind peer review process.
All presenters are required to register online as a delegate for the Research Forum.
- ALL proposal submissions will be assessed via a blind peer review.
- Audiovisual equipment (LCD projector and screen) will be provided. Presenters are responsible for their own laptop and connection devices.
- If you wish to attend the PHE Canada National Conference following the Forum, please see the bundled rate registration options.
- All successful abstract lead presenters will receive an early bird registration code which they can use towards one registration.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at ResearchCouncil@phecanada.ca.