The PHE Canada Research Forum is guided by the PHE Canada Research Council and provides a convening opportunity for academics, graduate students, and practitioners with a common interest in physical and health education.
2022 PHE Canada Research Forum
Dates: Wednesday and Thursday, April 27-28, 2022
Format: Live virtual event (not recorded)
Call for Abstracts: The call for abstracts is now closed.
The Forum is organized with the following goals and values in mind:
- Share high quality research related to physical and health education
- Explore best practices and expand the confines of evidence-based practice
- Connect researchers and young professionals within and outside of Canada
- Showcase and provide opportunities for sharing the research of professionals related to physical and health education
- Provide an international forum for exchanging research, ideas and connections
Questions may be directed to ResearchCouncil@phecanada.ca.
Thank you to our event sponsor: