Conference Venue: PEI Convention Centre
4 Queen St.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A2
Conference Hotel: Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
18 Queen St.
Charlottetown, PE C1A 4A1
#PHEPEI2020 has partnered up with Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward to be the preferred hotel of the National Conference. A special conference package is available to delegates.
Reserve your room before Friday, March 27, 2020 to have the following rate.
|Guest room, King or Queen||$169 / night + applicable taxes|
|Guest room, 1 King or 2 Queen, Water view||$189 / night + applicable taxes|
(You can also make your reservation by phone at 902-566-2222, please reference the Physical and Health Education National Conference when making your reservation.)
PHE Canada is pleased to partner with Air Canada as the official airline for the 2020 PHE National Conference. Save 5% on Standard fares and 10% on Flex fares and up on bookings to Charlottetown, PEI (YYG).
The booking is to be made to the following city: Charlottetown, YYG (PE)
Only bookings made to the designated event city are eligible for the Discount. Bookings originating in the event city are not eligible.
The travel period begins Tuesday, April 21, 2020 and ends Saturday, May 09, 2020.
The Discount is applied to the fare at the time that the travel ticket with Air Canada is purchased. The Discount and the fare are subject to all applicable taxes and surcharges.
How to Book
Go to: www.aircanada.com and book your flight
Enter the Promo Code AEBTMMX1 in the search panel
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Airport to Conference Venue/Hotel
- 15 min taxi ride from the airport to Delta (~$16)
- Taxi Options: City Cab – (902) 892-6567; Yellow Cab – (902) 566-6666; Co-Op Taxi Line Ltd – (902) 628-8200
- Car Rental at the Airport: Budget Car & Truck Rental – (902) 566-5525; Avis Car Rental – (902) 892-3706
- Bus service is also available from the airport to the conference venue/hotel (~$2)
Getting around within the City of Charlottetown
- The entire downtown core is easily accessible by foot;
- While there is no Uber in Charlottetown, you can always choose to take the bus, get a taxi, or rent a car from the airport;
- Bonus tip: the Prince Edward Island National Park is roughly 28 min from downtown by car.