The RC Forum will be held on Thursday April 30th, 2020 in Charlottetown, PEI. Academics, graduate students, and practitioners are invited to submit an abstract for presentation.
Abstracts are to be submitted online through this webform only, and must be received by Thursday, November 14th, 2019. Potential presenters will be informed about the status of their submission by December 2019.
Please note that:
- All presenters must be a PHE Canada RC member in good standing. You can check your PHE Canada Research Council membership status by logging into your PHE Canada membership account or emailing your request to ResearchCouncil@phecanada.ca.
- All presenters are required to register online as a delegate for the RC Forum.
- Presenters may submit only one proposal for which they are the lead author.
- Presenters are required to identify and rank their preferred session format:
|Oral presentation||12 minutes in length followed by 3 minutes for questions.||A body of research that is close to completion and/or already complete.|
|Round table presentation||15-20 minutes in length and involves open discussion.||A body of research that is close to completion and/or already complete.|
|Poster presentation||60 minutes in length.||Research that is being proposed, in progress, or completed.|
|Lightning round||6 minutes in length followed by 3 minutes of questioning.||Research being proposed, in progress, or completed.|
|Knowledge Mobilization (Research to Practice) presentation||45 minutes in length followed by 10 minutes for questions during the conference on Friday, May 1st, 2020.||Creative approaches to translating research into accessible and applicable knowledge to inform evidence-based teaching.|
- ALL proposal submissions will be assessed via a blind peer review.
- Audiovisual equipment (LCD projector and laptop) will be provided.
- It is recommended that you bring a flash drive for your presentation delivery
If you have any questions please E-mail us at ResearchCouncil@phecanada.ca.
Please note that abstract submissions via email will not be accepted.
Submit an abstract